1. PHP DEVELOPER (FULL TIME/PART TIME/FREELANCE)
About the Job
- Experience in web frontend and backend development
- Experience in Angular/React, PHP, HTML5, Yii Framework, Ionic Framework, SQL and database design
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of web applications
- To work closely with the project team to clarify user requirements
- Implement systems to meet business needs based on proven technologies
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1 year or above solid working experiences in web-based project implementation
- Experience of responsive web interface development
- Experience knowledge in Angular/React, PHP, HTML5, Yii Framework, Ionic Framework, SQL and database design.
- Experience in RESTful service and API development
- Familiar with tools in development cycle such as git, bitbucket.
- Knowledge in Mobile Apps will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team and meet demanding timelines.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is a must
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Good communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Please send your CV with EXPECTED SALARY, PREFER WORKING METHOD & AVAILABLE DATE in WORD FORMAT by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.